Friday, April 13, 2007

Day "whatever"

I've been very bad at documenting my progress on the boat and have done quite a bit of work since my last post... I don't know where to begin.

The cold weather of winter kept me in-doors for several months and when it finally started getting warm again I started working as fast and efficiently as I could, and in the excitement I forgot to post pictures! Oh well, I think there are only 2 or 3 people who are actually following this blog. =)

(pssst! Post a comment so I'll know who's appreciating my hard work.)

Ok, here are some recent photos of the boat.


Above: Rear seat and storage compartment.


Above: I wasn't following the plans and had to build the bow twice... (before and after)


Above: Me demonstrating how big (or small) the boat is.


Above: The skeeg and rub rails. Polyurethane foam to seal all the cracks around the seats, etc.



No comments: