Sunday, November 05, 2006

Day 15 - And The Glassing Continues...

Today was Sunday and so I was able to work for a couple hours on the boat. I had to swing by Lowes to pick up some more epoxy and fiberglass cloth. I was able to finish all of the outside seams except for the ones around the back vertical panel (transom). I also brushed on a good thick coat of epoxy on the rest of the bottom panels. This will help strengthen the wood and keep it watertight. Between my sailboat project and our other house projects* I've been keeping quite busy lately.

*The wife mowed the lawn while I worked on my boat, and then later we worked on weather stripping all the doors and windows of the house, and also continued working on the 'guest bathroom renovation project'. The in-laws are coming next week.

:)

No comments: